Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another in-between

So, we are in Kuala Lumpur again awaiting a plane to Thailand.  We have some downtime, so I uploaded some pictures.  I'm crazy behind on India, but still writing about it in my paper journal.  The compact flash is still basically F*ed up at this point, and all I can do is copy the files off using puppy linux when I get the time (and a free computer).  So India updates are gonna have to wait....
But for being so patient, here are some more recent happenings...
NUMBER 1... Monkeys like coke!
NUMBER 2... Bali is beautiful when you are off in the middle of nowhere scooting around on a scooter.  (more later)
NUMBER 3...  Kuala Lumpur is a modern large city.  (here is the street our hostel was on)
NUMBER 4... Monkeys are not always enjoying coke.  Sometimes they are quite serious. 

I know that's not a lot... but I really feel like I am cheating if I update without an adequate explanation of our adventures... so you just have to wait.

Allen
Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment