Friday, September 17, 2010

Thailand brief update

This is just getting silly at this point.  I just copied all the files off of the offending compact flash and onto a flash drive, and upon rebooting into this windows machine and plugging in the flash drive I immediately picked up a new virus on the flash drive.  The pictures are fine, all it did was create a .exe that translates to "adult movie" in Vietnamese and changed all the extensions on my folders to ".exe".  Har D har har.  I just feel bad for any travelers that don't know as much as me about computers, and are stuck with drives that won't be recognized by windows, and thus, have to be formatted...with all their travel pictures included.  Just awful really.
Anyways, here are a few pictures to pass the time...
Sunrise in Amsterdam... Almost a lifetime ago...
Sunset in Patong beach Phuket, Thailand about an hour and a half ago...
Mandy enjoying a tasty beverage at sunset....
Me enjoying a tasty beverage at sunset...

Now I'm going to fix my flash card... I'll update more pics tomorrow...

Peace and love,
Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment