Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back in India

Well we are safe and sound back at Wood Castle in New Delhi.  I've basically given up on updating until I get home, were like 48 hours away from being back state side with our incredibly fast internet and my own personal laptop to use.  I'm very glad I didn't bring my laptop on this trip, it would have been a headache to deal with, and I would have been constantly worried about it. 
So, one more day here in India, and then we fly out to Amsterdam tomorrow.  I'll try to touch base on here if I can in Amsterdam, just so everyone knows the flight went well (but don't count on it).  So far, everything has gone according to plan, all the way from New Delhi to Thailand and back. I am not making this up, I have taken over a thousand pictures... so DO keep checking once we get back after the 23/24th.  Things should go much smoother on my own computer! :)
Hope everything is relatively the same back in America!  Supposed to be 93 degrees when we get back, which should be a nice cool breeze after being on the equator for two weeks! 
Look forward to seeing everyone!

Peace and Love,
Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment