Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When it rains, it pours...

I know this is going to come as a total and complete shock to you all BUT.... the internet is messed up.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  We are at the bar I found that has internet for 10 MALAYSIAN ringets (Mandy pointed out I said they were Indonesian, which they are Malaysian, since Kuala Lumpur is IN Malaysia... dur) When I walk up to the bar the bartender says, "The internet is slow today.  You may not want to pay for it."  Great, right?  So, its ok for text and what not, but uploading pictures will be pointless. 
I'm going to try to hunker down on the computer in Wood castle tonight and slam one out.  Wish me luck.
Oh, we are safely in Kuala Lumpur and awaiting our flight to New Delhi.  Should be boarding in about a half hour!
Hope everyone is doing well...
Peace and Love,
Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment