Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last day in Thailand

Today is our last day in Thailand, and the beginning of the end of our trip. We leave for Kuala Lumpur at about 6:30 in the morning tomorrow, (6:30 pm Monday Eastern time) and have a lengthy 6 hour layover there.  Which is good news for anyone reading this and hoping for one of my delayed full updates.  I made it a point to find the internet the last time we were in the KL airport, as I knew we would be spending a very long time there the next time through.  I found a place that has the internet for 10 Indonesian ringets (a little over 3 dollars US) for 50 minutes.  SO that means sometime Monday night (definitely up by Tuesday morning) you should have New Delhi day 2.  HOORAAYYY
I've been sitting on all the good pictures, and there are tons.  I've been updating them to my flickr, and I'm not sure if thats the best way to do this.  I'm new to blogging, and not sure what is the best way to get info to people.  Today I'm going to try to just upload the pictures here, and see how that works.
There are stories behind these pictures... but I'll get to them later.  For now just brief descriptions so you know what you are looking at.
Picture number one.. Mandy likes FISH!!!!

Picture number two... I like temples! (In Bali you have to wear sarongs in temples)

Pictures number three... A Buddhist temple in Bali

Picture number four... A wild pineapple in Bali

Picture number five... A golden statue of a Buddhist monk in the Monkey temple in Phuket Thailand

Picture number six... A picture from an (as of yet) undisclosed location in Thailand

Picture number seven... Mandy is not always enjoying fish... Sometimes she is quite serious.

Ok, thats all for now.  Trust me, I have incredible pictures to share when I get time.  Someone is behind me now wanting to use the computer for skype, so I got to go.  Be sure to check coming up because one of the big ones is coming.
Also do give feedback as to which is better, pictures embedded or links...
Thanks!

Peace and love!
Allen

1 comment: