Monday, September 6, 2010

SHOCK OF ALL SHOCKS!!! NOT GOOD INTERNET!

Ok, I'm sure you all are as tired of reading it as I am of writing it, but... we don't have internet that leads to the type of long updates I tend to ramble on with.  What I have decided to do is pick up some paper and a pen and go old school with it until I actually find a place with time to update. 
We are in Varanasi now, and the sleeper train went much better than expected.  We both slept rather well, despite us sleeping basically on the backs of train chairs.  Why I don't have the ability to post a "good" update now is a problem with time, not internet.  We discovered that for some reason we booked our leaving train for 5:30 in the morning on Tuesday, which means we have very little time here in Varanasi.  To make matters worse, that leaves us with almost 2 full days in Gaya, which has very little to see.  HORRAY!  We needed one more day here, but we don't have it...  We just looked into booking another train, but its all booked up. (suprise surprise) 
So, we are here, and we need to go.  There is so much to see and so little time!
We are off to find paper!
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment